Next Class – 1/25
Future Dates: 2/22
SIGN UP: Call or text Steve Turner at 510-364-6010
If you work on or near energized electrical systems, have a safety role at these sites or are an emergency responder, this course is for you. The new electrical safety standards (NFPA 70E) are the next step to a safer electrical environment in the workplace.
Anyone who deals with hazards such as electrocutions, fires and explosions should attend. Learn how to prevent serious disabling injuries, damage to equipment and work sites and most importantly, save lives.
NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
8-hour workshop content:
- Electrical Safety Culture
- How NFPA 70E with OSHA and your Company’s Policies
- Who is Responsible?
- Qualified Person
- What are the Hazards?
- When and How to Establish and Electrically Safe Work Condition
- The “Energized Electrical Work Permit” as a blueprint for safety
- Shock and Flash Protection Boundaries Simplified
- Incident energy assessment explained
- Selection of Tools and PPE
- Safer Electrical Systems
- NFPA 70 / 70E / 70B
- Questions and Answers
Thanks for sending Joe out here to train us. The training was great. I learned a lot and some of our very experienced Electricians also felt that the training was very valuable. –Michael B. – Helix
Request Registration Information: